It's my birthday next week and I've been so looking forward to dressing up and going out to my favourite places. However now I'll have to settle on a much more subdued evening. That is because my leg is in plaster. It's nothing bad - just some long awaited surgery - but its timing isn't the best where partying is concerned. For me, picking the outfit is one of the best bits (and then showing it off, of course). Despite not being able to celebrate how I wanted, I'm still thinking of my dream birthday ensemble.
I love cute prints and ditsy florals but I swap these for leopard prints and co-ordinating colours come autumn. I can't get enough of adding a pop of colour with bright accessories and matching lipstick either!
Velvet Body - Topshop
Leopard Skirt - Kelly Brook for New Look
Bag - Kelly Brook for New Look
Shoes - Modcloth

No comments:
Post a Comment